Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tango

Erin

Lately Tango has changed a lot. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. The way she moves, carries herself, and acts has all changed. She is like a matured, more experienced, less green horse, and it has been really rewarding for me. I feel like all the time I have spent going slow and gentle with her is paying off, and now I can actually go more places and do more things.

I think the thing that has surprised me the most is that she jumps, nicely. Last month I had never imagined jumping her the way I do now. She is so graceful over the jumps, she makes it seem so easy. Her timing isn't always the best, but she puts a lot of effort in, and that's what matters the most. I am really proud of her, and I can't wait to take her to a hunter pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment