Saturday, January 15, 2011

New news?



Erin

Hey y'all. :) So here's the new news.. Today I went to a jumper show with Indra and her new horse Abby (as she says in her blog post), and we had a blast. Maybelle was her awesome self as usually, and we got second place in both of our jump off's, and a fourth in our 2' power and speed. I am really happy with the way things went, and Maybelle had just as much fun as me.
Indra and Abby looked g-r-e-a-t, no, actually, better than great. They looked awesome! Abby was nicely collected and Indra looked like she was having fun as they soared over the fences as though they were nothing. I am so happy for Indra, Abby is a great horse and I know that they are going to have a lot of fun in the next 2 years.
We had some of the best grooms today :). Thank you Kaylee and Claire for holding our horses, taking pictures and videos, and just being helpful. I don't know what I would do without you guys!!!
Tango is going good as usually, our bond growing each time I ride her. She needs a refresher on some of her natural horsemanship training, so that will keep us busy. Also, I will be working on her jumping and ring skills every other week in a lesson with Eve. Indra will also be in these lessons, and I know it's going to be a lot of fun. I have so much to learn, and Eve has so much to teach.
Anyways... I could write and write and write but I won't do that (haha) so I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment