Sunday, May 2, 2010

Amazing Tango

Erin
Hey everyone! I just wanted to write about my amazing ride with Tango. She hasn't been out in a while, but when Indra and I ran out of milk, I jumped on and headed for the Farm Stand. We wanted to get the milk as fast as we could, so we (Indra and I) decided to have the ponies keep up a fast trot. We quickly approached the small store, cantering on the shoulder whenever we could. Our trip was done in no time at all, and after giving the horses a bath, we hung out for the rest of the night.

Then, this morning, we needed to get baking powder at the Creamery. And so, jumping on the same ponies as yesterday, we once again completed our trip suscessfully. What I was most amaze about though, was that Tango continually offered me a faster trot, and a nice lope. She was in the lead for a lottle bit of each trip, and she was very confident. I didn't have to get off and walk her at all, and I think that's a first. Well anyway, that's about it! Nothing super special, but an important part of Tango's switch from being a green horse, to a safe horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment