Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Togetherness

Erin
I just wanted to write that I really can't wait for the four of us to go on our first ride as a group. Together we make a complex, beautiful puzzle, each piece as unique and special as the others. But then, our horses get weaved into that puzzle, and it becomes ten times as beautiful. We are really a special group, and though we may go trough some hard times together, and have some dramatic scenes, I know that we will all make it through. We will have the greatest adventures together, helping each other to bravely face the woods... and the trails. I just CAN'T wait for the adventures to begin, and here is where they will be written, for all to see. Our stories are going to be incredible, I know that. Anyways... I love my Saddle Sisters, and together we will rule the Hilltowns!!! He he he :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment